Asahi Unyu Safety and Health Policies
We have formulated the safety and health policies as of January 1, 2011, aiming to achieve a sustainable safety and health environment.
Declaration of Safety
It is corporate social responsibility as well as corporate management base to secure employees' safety and health. We are creating a safe workplace environment that allows any of our employees to work without undue worries, aiming to be a company that is relied upon and trusted by customers as well as employees.
- We establish a system for managing the security and health, raising the security and health awareness of our employees and promoting their health-care aiming to reduce worker's accident to zero.
- The entire company is working together in promoting safety and health management activities and create a safe and comfortable workplace environment where the mental and physical health is taken into consideration.
- We ensure that personnel are aware of and comply with legal requirements for the security and health and the prevention of worker's accidents.
- We work on the risk removal and reduction, implementing the risk assessment, to eliminate risk factors for an worker's accident and the security and health.
- We set goals and targets for the elimination of worker's accidents and the promotion of our employees' health-care, making the continuous improvement, as well as putting them into action.