Asahi Unyu Group Corporate Codes of Conduct
We have been making a continuing profound study while getting through numerous difficulties since the establishment in 1952 and been contributing to the development of society through the improvement of services tailored to the needs of the times and been striving to be a company which is loved, relied upon and trusted by customers, with the best intentions. To achieve further growth and development as a company in the future and be trusted more by our customers, we are required to fulfill our own social responsibilities, conducting massive corporate activities with a sound common sense which members of society should have and a higher sense of ethics, not just ensuring compliance. We set here "Corporate Codes of Conduct" as basic policies for putting compliance into action.
- Awareness of social responsibilities and missions
- We will have an awareness of social responsibilities and missions to deliver secure and superior services which are imposed on harbor transportation and global logistics distributors, deserve our customers' trust and fulfill their expectations, make appropriate profits in conducting our businesses in a legal and fair manner and ensure a comfortable life to our employees and their family members, as well as reward our shareholders.
- Strict observance of laws, regulations and rules
- We will strive to be a company which can earn the social trust, respecting a range of laws and regulations in Japan and overseas and internal rules and refraining from our illegal and immoral or unethical behaviors to conduct our corporate activities in a fair and sincere manner.
- Contributions to society and efforts to promote improvement of the environment
- We will take the initiative in addressing various environmental issues shared by society as a whole, as well as promote contributions to society actively, as a member of corporate citizens.
- Confrontation with antisocial forces
- We will confront firmly antisocial forces and organizations menacing the order and security of the public life and realize an absolute ban on any relation with them.
- Creation of favorable workplace environment
- We will strive to create a favorable workplace environment where the personality or individuality of each of personnel is respected and they can communicate fully, as well as create workplace environment that allows any of personnel to work without undue worries through the promotion of our safety and health activities.